Project Management Professional – Power Pack (PPP)
Power Pack is a coaching and mentoring programme that guarantees a pass in PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) credential with flying colors.
The participants enrolled in PPP will get complete and continual Support. The types of support include assessment of their performance in mock tests, guidance on areas of improvement, and access rights to Benchmark Portal for 90 more days.
Hand-holding the participants, Synergy provides sample Excel templates of PMP application forms, assist them in filling the application forms, and reviewing the forms before submitting them to PMI. In short, Power Pack is all about the additional support and care for students at every stage of their learning/preparation journey to become a PMP credential holder.
Since it is a guarantee-linked programme, the institute provides a one-time reimbursement of $275 in the event of participants not able to clear the exam (*Conditions Apply)
Project Management Professional Video
- Synergy’s PMP® Preparatory Guide aligned to the PMBOK® Guide-5th Edition.
- Synergy’s PMP® Preparatory Notes with training slides and quick test of chapters.
- Formula Guide for solving PM calculations.
- Mock online test using Benchmark Exam Portal.
- Support to fill the PMP application & book exam slots.
- Assistance to face the PMP application audit process.
- 100 additional days of support after the completion of training.
- 90 days validity to access to Synergy’s Benchmark Exam Portal and thus, PMP exam practice questions and mock tests.
- Email tips for the PMP exams for 60 days.
- PMP Video Streaming access for 16 days 24*7
Who can enroll
All professionals who are eligible to appear for the PMP Credentials examination.
|Educational Background||PM Experience||PM Education|
|H.S. Diploma, Associate Degree, or Global Equivalent||Minimum 5 years/60 months, and 7,500 hours of PM experience||35 contact hours of formal education|
|Bachelor’s Degree or Global Equivalent||Minimum 3 years/36 months, and 4,500 hours of PM experience||35 contact hours of formal education|