Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) (40 Hours)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a credential from Project Management Institute (PMI). It is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
This credential is essential for entry-level project managers. Individuals who carry the CAPM designation after their name enjoy a high level of credibility from PMP® credential holders, project managers, employers and peers.
The course prepares you to perform well in the three-hour CAPM exam that consists of 150 multiple-choice questions with four answers per choice. The course imparts you with the knowledge of all project management processes and terminologies; and Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), the standard of project management’s generally recognized good practices.
The knowledge a practitioner gains from earning the CAPM certification can be applied to on-the-job experiences which help develop growing levels of competence in the practice of project management.
- Project Management Framework
- Standard of Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Social Responsibilities
CAPM Coaching Material
Mock Online Test
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent)AND
- At least 1,500 hours of project experience OR
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
Who can enroll?
PMI’s CAPM is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. If you’re a less experienced project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM certification is right for you.