Diploma in Business Automation (168 Hours)
Many small and medium organizations are looking for people trained in accounting and computer operations alike. People who understand finance and accounting concepts, conventions and practices and have a mastery over software applications that are to do financial calculations, prepare financial reports, and present financial data in graphical way are in great demand.
The course aims to create excellent accounting technicians who can understand and present the financial health of organizations. The course trains students to be well versed in accounting concepts – right from recording transactions to income statements, balancesheets, trial balance and accounting cycle.
The participants are trained to master Tally ERP 9 and Reach Accountant, two leading financial and business automation tools, and use them for accounting, inventory, tax and related modules.
The course teaches word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software tools of Microsoft, and help participants to enhance their accounting/mathematical skills and increase their productivity.
Subjects and software covered include:
- Basics of Accounting
- Tally Complete
- Course on 5S
- Ms Office
- Courseware for all modules
- Practical and hands-on training
- Extensive practical sessions
- Industry Specific Case Studies
- Post-training guidance
Pass in SSLC
Who can enroll?
- The course is suitable for students and working professionals.
- Accounting professionals
- Freshers looking for an entry into accounting field
- Graduates/graduating students of BCom, BBA, BA, BCS, MCom and MBA
- Students of BCom, BBA, BA, BCS, MCom and MBA.