Primavera Foundation (40 Hours)
Primavera is comprehensive, high performance, multi-project planning and control software. It is ideal for project intensive industries. Primavera helps organizations manage just about any type of portfolio. Primavera gives a multitude of ways to organize, filter and sort activities, projects, and resources. It has a rich graphical interface to plan and manage and report on projects.
Primavera deals with project management in all major industry domains like civil, mechanical and electrical engineering. Professionals who are knowledgeable in project management skills and techniques can use Primavera to promote agility and productivity in organizations.
The course demonstrates the useful applications of software in project management and helps participants develop skills to handle projects using Primavera, covering all basic features of the software available over web and offline.
Participants learn planning, scheduling, and controlling of small and large scale projects; driving down costs, minimizing risks, and delivering results for key stakeholders. They are taught how to select the right strategic mix of projects; balance resource capacity and allocate best resources.
The course guides participants in tracking progress; monitoring and visualizing project performance; integrating project management tools with financial management and human capital management systems; synchronizing projects, structures, budgets and actual and synchronizing detailed project work plans, resource assignments, and progress.
- Project management basics
- Project goals
- Project selection
- Projects, structures, budgets
- Project work plans and assignments
- Resource allocation
- Performance monitoring
- Integration of project management with financial and human capital management
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream.